When We’re Helping is found on page 198 in the CHILDREN’S SONGBOOK of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
Words: Wallace F. Bennett, 1898-1993
Music: German folk song
Congregation Choir arrangements ©2016
REMEMBER – SINGERS SINGING THE MELODY CAN USE THE REGULAR SONGBOOK.
BUNDLE INCLUDES 5 COPIES OF EACH OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Master score with Children’s Songbook accompaniment, enhanced accompaniment and vocal/instrumental countermelody
- Countermelody score – for voice or instrument
- Practice track #1 – mp3 of countermelody – 2 verses, no intro
- Enhanced piano accompaniment score
- Practice track #2 – mp3 of piano accompaniment – intro and both verses
Click to enlarge the sample pages in our photo gallery to the left and listen to samples of this arrangement below. DOWNLOAD instructions are shown in the photo gallery to the left – or DOWNLOAD the instructions HERE.