I Am a Child of God is found on page 2-3 in the CHILDREN’S SONGBOOK of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
Words: Naomi Ward Randall, 1908-2001. ©1957 IRI. Fourth verse ©1975 IRI.
Music: Mildred Tanner Pettit, 1895-1977. ©1957 IRI. Arr. by Darwin Wolford, b. 1936. Arr. ©1989 IRI.
Used with permission
Congregation Choir arrangements ©2017
REMEMBER – SINGERS SINGING THE MELODY CAN USE THE REGULAR SONGBOOK.
BUNDLE INCLUDES 5 COPIES OF EACH OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Master score with Children’s Songbook accompaniment, enhanced accompaniment and vocal/instrumental countermelody
- Countermelody score – for voice or instrument
- Practice track #1 – mp3 of countermelody – 2 verses, no intro
- Enhanced piano accompaniment score
- Practice track #2 – intro and 2 verses
Click to enlarge the sample pages in our photo gallery to the left and listen to samples of this arrangement below. DOWNLOAD instructions are shown in the photo gallery to the left – or DOWNLOAD the instructions HERE.