How Firm a Foundation is hymn #85 in HYMNS of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
Text: Attr. to Robert Keen, ca. 1787. Included in the first hymnbook of the Church.
Music: Attr. to J. Ellis, ca. 1889
Congregation Choir arrangements ©2014
REMEMBER – SINGERS SINGING THE MELODY OR SATB PARTS CAN USE THE REGULAR HYMNBOOK.
BUNDLE INCLUDES 10 COPIES OF EACH OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Hymn master score with hymnbook SATB, enhanced piano accompaniment and vocal countermelody
- Hymn master score with hymnbook SATB, enhanced piano accompaniment and instrumental countermelody
- Vocal countermelody score
- Practice Track #1 – mp3 of vocal countermelody (Soprano) – 2 verses, no intro
- Practice Track #2 – mp3 of vocal countermelody (Tenor) – 2 verses, no intro
- Instrumental countermelody score
- Practice Track #3 – mp3 of instrumental countermelody – 2 verses, no intro
- Enhanced piano accompaniment score – for ease of use for pianists
- Practice Track #4– mp3 of enhanced piano accompaniment with intro and 3 verses
Click to enlarge the sample pages in our photo gallery to the left and listen to samples of this arrangement below. DOWNLOAD instructions are shown in the photo gallery to the left – or DOWNLOAD the instructions HERE.