Home Can Be a Heaven on Earth is hymn #298 in HYMNS of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
Text: Carolyn Hamilton Klopfer, b. 1936. ©1985 IRI
Music: W. Herbert Klopfer, b. 1936. ©1985 IRI
Used with permission
Congregation Choir arrangements ©2015
REMEMBER – SINGERS SINGING THE MELODY OR SATB PARTS CAN USE THE REGULAR HYMNBOOK.
BUNDLE INCLUDES 10 COPIES OF EACH OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Hymn master score with hymnbook SATB, enhanced piano accompaniment and vocal countermelody
- Hymn master score with hymnbook SATB, enhanced piano accompaniment and instrumental countermelody
- Vocal countermelody score
- Practice Track #1 – mp3 of vocal countermelody (Soprano) – 2 verses, no intro
- Practice Track #2 – mp3 of vocal countermelody (Tenor) – 2 verses, no intro
- Instrumental countermelody score
- Practice Track #3 – mp3 of instrumental countermelody – 2 verses, no intro
- Enhanced piano accompaniment score – for ease of use for pianists
- Practice Track #4– mp3 of enhanced piano accompaniment with intro and all 3 verses
Click to enlarge the sample pages in our photo gallery to the left and listen to samples of this arrangement below. DOWNLOAD instructions are shown in the photo gallery to the left – or DOWNLOAD the instructions HERE.